Protest Tar Sands Oil and Keystone
Learn Why nonprofit environmental groups are protesting the proposed extension of the KeystoneXL pipeline, which, if built, would bring heavy crude oil from the Tar Sands of Alberta, Canada to refineries in the Gulf Coast of the US.
What You Can Do
Attend the Reject and Protect rally in Washington, DC on Saturday, Apriil 26th.
Send a message to the State Department through:
- CREDO's action: Tell Sec. Kerry: Keystone XL is NOT in our national interest"
- Environmental Action: Tell Secretary Kerry No to KeystoneXL
- League of Conservation Voters: Tell Secretary Kerry to Reject this Dirty Tar Sands Pipeline Now
- Moms Clean Air Force: Tell Secretary Kerry to Stop the Keystone Pipeline
- Center for Biological Diversity: Secretary Kerry: Say No to Keystone XL