Take a Stand Against Domestic Violence
Find Out what you can do to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your community against domestic violence in our gallery.
Call 1-800-799-SAFE (7299), the National Domestic Violence Hotline. Advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services.
Find Shelter in the National Directory of Women's Shelters
Check out the Office on Violence Against Women at the US Department of Justice
Support organizations spreading awareness about domestic violence and providing hope and support for victims:
- National Coaltion Against Domestic Violence
- Break the Cycle, seeking to end teen dating abuse
- V-Day: A Global Movement to End Violence Against Women
- National Network to End Domestic Violence
- More organizations are featured in the gallery