Help Fight Honey Bee Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD)
Learn what is causing the rapid decline of honey bee populations in the US and around the world, and what organizations are doing to help honey bees recover.
What You Can Do
- Identify and Avoid pesticides containing neonicotinoids using this list compiled by Beyond Pesticides.
- Buy organic when you can, as scientists continue to find links between pesticides, insecticides, and herbicides and Colony Collapse Disorder.
- Cite this study on an online review of any product containing imidacloprid and help inform consumers.
- Sign a Petition to the EPA via Change.org to ban the sale of Bayer's neoniconitoid products.
- Sign a Petition to Lowes and Home Depot to stop selling plants that have been pre-treated with neonicotinoids.
- Support the Saving America's Pollinators Act using OpenCongress, sponsored by Oregon Democratic Representative Earl Blumenauer , supported by the Center for Food Safety, Friends of the Earth and the American Bird Conservancy. Feel free to copy and paste the text from this letter.